Literacy Coaching & Support
Berrien RESA works to improve reading and writing skills for all children in Berrien County.
Through collaborative partnerships and effective programs we focus on elevating the quality of teaching and learning around literacy. Our approach ensures that every child receives the support they need to succeed so that they are college and career ready by the end of their K-12 experience.
- Common Core Standards
- Evidence-based Instruction for Reading
- General Education Leadership Network (GELN) – Early Literacy Task Force
- How to Review Student Data and Select an Intervention Using PowerSchool
- Literacy Essentials – Every Classroom, Every Day
- Michigan's Third Grade Reading Law
- Michigan's Top 10 Strategic Education Plan
Director of Instructional Services
269-471-7725 ext. 3343
269-471-7725 ext. 3109
ELA Consultant, Coach Coordinator & PBIS Coach
269-471-7725 ext. 3316
269-471-7725 ext. 3287
If you don't see any upcoming Professional Development opportunities that fit your needs please view our Professional Development Library and create-your-own PD specific to your staff and district needs!