The Instructional Technology Department provides training and support for using technology effectively in teaching and learning.
A wide range of services to support the use of technology in schools is available:
- Consultation Assistance for the development of technology curiculum
- Professional Development in the form of hosted workshops, after-school sessions, online classes, and customized training
- Videoconferencing Coordination to connect students and teachers to the world
- Materials to support teaching
- REMC Services that connect our local schools to statewide projects and opportunities. Examples include: