Berrien RESA Special Education PARENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE (PAC)
Berrien RESA Special Education PAC provides many services to increase awareness about special education for parents. Information and training sessions help parents understand new programs and practices as well as learn about special education topics. Getting parents together gives them input into the special education process and helps build their resource network.
Berrien RESA Special Education PAC also:
- Reviews requests surrounding maximum class sizes
- Gives input about improving special education services throughout Berrien RESA
- Develops and modifies Berrien RESA Special Education Plans
- Works with parents to help them determine specific needs
- Provides resources and up-to-date information
- Publishes a semi-annual newsletter
Excellence in Education Award
Everyone likes to be recognized for a job well-done. If you know someone working on behalf of students with impairments who deserves special recognition, nominate them for the 2012-2013 Berrien RESA Special Education PAC Excellence in Education Award.
Nominations are due to Berrien RESA by December 14, 2012.
You’re Invited to Participate!
PAC meets at 7 pm on the third Tuesday of each month at the Berrien RESA Conference Center located at 711 St. Joseph Avenue, Berrien Springs.