Berrien RESA Special Education PARENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE (PAC)
Berrien RESA Special Education PAC provides many services to increase awareness about special education for parents. Information and training sessions help parents understand new programs and practices as well as learn about special education topics. Getting parents together gives them input into the special education process and helps build their resource network.
Berrien RESA Special Education PAC also:
- Reviews requests surrounding maximum class sizes
- Gives input about improving special education services throughout Berrien RESA
- Develops and modifies Berrien RESA Special Education Plans
- Works with parents to help them determine specific needs
- Provides resources and up-to-date information
- Publishes a semi-annual newsletter
You’re Invited to Participate!
PAC meets at 7 pm on the third Tuesday of each month at the Berrien RESA Conference Center located at 711 St. Joseph Avenue, Berrien Springs.