Building & Grounds
To transparently maintain a safe, clean, and functional environment for students, staff, and community.
Berrien RESA's Building & Grounds Department takes pride in providing leadership to other school facilities departments in Berrien County. Our active participation in the Michigan School Business Officials (MSBO) and its local chapter The South West Michigan Facilities and Operations Directors (SWMFOD) are examples of this. We find ourselves networking with and assisting many of the districts that serve Berrien County's students.
With that being said, our department has some specific goals which this site will help with:
- Lead the way in harnessing current technologies to manage workflow (School Dude), and in training people how to use the system.
- Be open with our staff and the public about our current projects, current bids, and energy savings initiatives.
- Assist and train the staff on legal and safe pest control.
- Provide current MSDS (SDS) data for all concerned parties
- Provide current building and site maps for contractors, staff, and visitors.
Building & Grounds 2013-2014 Newsletter: