- About Us
Administration Area Schools Board of Education Business Hours Conference Center Events Contact Us Directory Map/Driving Directions NewsroomRealtor Resources School Directory
- Niles Community Schools
- River School, Sodus Township #5
- River Valley School District
- Riverside School, Hagar Township #6
- St. Joseph Public Schools
- Watervliet Public Schools
- Benton Harbor Charter School
- Countryside Academy
- Dream Academy
- Mildred C. Wells Academy
- Non-Public Schools
- Colleges and Universities
- Technology Services
- Administrative ServicesBuilding & GroundsBusiness Office
- Catering Request
- Project Bids/RFPs
- Pupil Accounting
- Skyward for Local Districts
- Skyward for RESA Employees
- Career & Technical Education
- General EducationArts Education Berrien RESA Networks
Education of Homeless Youth English Language Learners Great Start Readiness Program Homeschool Students Parents As TeachersPersonal Curriculum Professional Development
- CCSS ELA and MATH
- Elementary Principals
- High School Principals
- Middle School Principals
- Title I
- Title III
- World Languages
- College Credit
- New Teacher Information
- Prof. Dev. Catalog
- State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs)
- Special EducationAssistive Technology Center Based Programs Diagnostic & Therapeutic ServicesEarly On & Build Up Michigan Illuminate Medicaid Billing Parents Advisory Committee Resources Transition Planning
Interested in planning out next year's professional development sessions? Visit our Professional Development Catalog (above). This catalog will provide you with a general overview of upcoming events and courses.
Want to register for specific professional development classes? Click on the "Compass" below!
CLICK ON THE "COMPASS" BELOW TO Register for UPCOMING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
Browse the courses and then click on the registration link to connect you with the Berrien RESA registration portal.
2015 Festival of Families:
Saturday, September 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Click here to learn more!
Click here to volunteer!
To learn more about Proposal 1, click here .
We support our school community with respect and compassion through quality programs, leadership and dedicated partnerships.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
The decision to cancel school on inclement weather days involves many factors. Our primary goal is the safe transportation of all students, parents, faculty and staff. The Transportation Supervisor checks road conditions by 5:00 a.m. and notifies the Superintendent by 5:30 a.m. Other considerations used in the decision to cancel school include temperature, wind chill factor, visibility, city and county road conditions, location of county snow plows in the area, the ability to clear school parking lots and driveways, weather forecasts and the status of neighboring school districts. Because Berrien RESA transports students from all parts of the county and local districts have different starting and ending times, it is not possible at this time to implement a 2-hour delay plan.